导航菜单
美国电影《速度与激情4》中英文台词字幕整理
作者:影视台词网    发布于:2017-03-10 15:07:49    文字:【】【】【
摘要:中英文台词字幕完整版整理

准备好了。

All right,we're good to go.

好了吗?没问题。

You got this? You bet your ass, bubba.

大赚一笔吧。

Let's make some money!

各就各位。

Everyone in position.

我还以为我们要抢银行。

I thought we'd be robbing banks by now.

而不是在这前不着村后不着店的地方抢油罐车。

not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere.

在这,石油就是黄金。

Down here,gas is gold,bubba.

是啊,可是银行不会乱跑。

Yeah, but banks don't move.

每次你靠近银行,我们都要把你从牢里弄出来。

Anytime you get near a bank...

别聊了,开始干活。

Kill the chatter! Game time.

我可不想惹恼他,伙计们。

I wouldn't piss him off,guys.

听到啦。

Yeah, I hear you.

贪吃的家伙。

Hey,you greedy bitch!

我们要麻利点。

Okay guys, we're gonna have to hit this hard and fast.

还有4公里就下坡了。

We got four K left before the downgrade.

(未完)

注:本文来自《影视台词网》逐字整理,如有错误请指正。如需台词Word完整版,请致电18922117562或扫描下方二维码关注公众号获取。

 

新闻动态
脚注信息
版权所有 Copyright(C)2010-2016 影视台词网