导航菜单
电影《血染淑女》中英文台词字幕整理
作者:影视台词网    发布于:2017-03-08 16:38:32    文字:【】【】【
摘要:中英文完整版台词字幕整理

停止搏斗。

Stop the fight.

我就要赢了,你这时候让我们停下。

I was about to win and you stopped the fight?

经过一整天不相上下

的打斗,结局是平局。

After an even fight all day long, the decision is a draw.

奖金将由双方平分。

The prize will be shared by both parties.

我不会分,特别是跟她。

I will not share anything.Not with her!

既然你不肯平分奖金。

Since you refuse to share the prize.

你可以指派并训练一名选手。

you may nominate and train a contestant.

下一场比赛就由这名选手代表你参战。、

Someone to fight on your behalf in the next tournament.

行。

Fine.

很好。

very well.

那就这么决定了。

So.It is decided.

你觉得输赢已是定局了 是不是?大兄弟。

You think it's a sure thing,don't you, big boy?

闭嘴,贱人,你给我下去。

Shut up,bitch,You're going down.

(未完)

注:本文来自《影视台词网》逐字整理,如有错误请指正。如需台词Word完整版,请致电18922117562或扫描下方二维码关注公众号获取。

新闻动态
脚注信息
版权所有 Copyright(C)2010-2016 影视台词网